The long awaited Hitachi Firmware is now out for the Fat Model Xbox 360 Hitachi Version 78 / 79 drives : D
Holidays are quickly approaching : ) As such please see below for our hours off operation.
December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st – Closed
January 1st – Closed
Thank you again everyone for your business this year! Happy Holidays!
We have removed the True Blue USB Dongles from our PS3 Modding Section. New PS3 Custom Firmware out does not require the use of these dongles any longer : )
Update was released to correct a few issues in the previous dash version. Backups continue to work fine for all Firmware, Wasabi and Xkey users : )
Yes you read it right : ) All consoles repaired through us will receive a 10% discount for one of the following games. Halo 4 for the Xbox 360 or Black Ops 2 for the Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 consoles!
Promotion valid until December 18th / 2012
Rogero has just released there new 4.30 V 1.00 CFW for PS3 owners at 3.55 System Software! Firmware looks looks awesome! Please see below for details : )
- Compatibility problem with some PS3 models is now fully fixed.
- XMB Icons problem from in gamePS button is now fixed.
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current “passphrase” still the same.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- It was tested by hundreds of testers on all PS3 models (FAT & Slim) and no problems were encountered.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can’t be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
Unless otherwise specified this firmware will be installed with all our 3.55 downgrades. Cost for the downgrade and CFW is only $80! Expect to hear lots of news in the upcoming months in the Playstation 3 modding scene : ) Thanks!
HUGE news for PS3 owners! The PS3 Bluray Drive as been hacked! And production is in the works for what is called 3K3y! Looks as of now to retrieve the PS3 Bluray Drive key the PS3 will need to be on or downgraded to 3.55 system software. Once the key is retrieved user will be able to update any way they want doesn’t matter for the 3KEY! Have a peek below for what is in store for users with the 3Key installed : ) And stayed tuned for more news
- Play your PS3, PS2 and PSX games from any USB media!
- No custom firmware required for operation* – you can update to the latest official firmware for PSN access
- Integrated game ripper
- User friendly intuitive interface
- No soldering required
- Multi-language support
- Compatible with both Fat and Slim models
- Supports most file systems, including NTFS, EXT2/3/4, and Mac OS X Extended
High speed USB2 interface
Powerful embedded Linux system running from Micro SD card (included)
- Linux firmware fully updatable from USB media
- FPGA fully updatable from USB media via built-in, in-system JTAG
Recovery mode – it is always possible to recover from a bad flash Update your PS3 as normal, no CFW or game patching required
Pass-through mode. (Use your PS3 in “normal mode”)
Microsoft has started rolling out there new dashboard update version 16197. As with all updates please treat them with caution. New updates usually implement new security features. Early reports however show that users with LT+ 3.0 firmware, 360keys and wasabi360’s are not having any issues : ) Please remember it is very important as always to verify your backed up ISO image through Abgx360. If you need any help please visit our Xbox 360 tutorial section for easy step by step guides. Thanks ; )
For Xbox 360 owners with flashed dvd drives, the live log checks are in for dashboard 15574 and has been confired as safe!
New Dasboard version 15572 has started rollilng out. This will have an effect on being able to perform the RGH 2.0 / Dual Nand mod on both fat and slim model Xbox 360’s. However there is a way to RGH2.0 or Dual Nand a console on the 15572 Dasboard Version and that is to have dump of your nand from any previous dashboard version before dash 15572. So this means if you do have plans for th RGH2 or Dual Nand mod in the near future hold off on the update and have your nand read and backed up first! We will also report back on live log checks for the users with iXtreme firmware, but as always it is best to hold off on the update until checks have been verified and confirmed.
Thanks : )