List of modes: (All patches supported to date!)
Modes are indicated by number of flashes on the 3rd or 4th player indicator LED when tapping sync button to change mode.
Mode 1: Super Fast mode (COD 5, World at War – 12 sps) On-Line Killer MODE Patch Compliant
Mode 2: Fast Compatible MODE (COD4 – 9 sps Rapid fire – fastest It can go after Sept 3rd Patch)
Mode 3: MEGA Fast Mode (COD 6, Modern Warfare 2 – Includes other shooting games – 20sps)
Mode 4: COD5 (CG2 Mainboard Special Compatible Mode) 8 sps
Mode 5: BUSTER Mode (COD 6, Modern Warfare 2 – Includes other shooting games – 25sps
Mode 6: Very Fast (Right: 27 sps / Left: OFF)
Mode 7: Very Fast (Right: 30 sps / Left: OFF)
Mode 8: Very Fast (Right: 35 sps / Left: OFF)
Mode 9: Ultra Fast (Right: 50 sps / Left: OFF)
Mode 10: INSANE Mode (FPS games – 100sps)
Mode 11: Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 10 sps)
Mode 12: Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 12 sps)
Mode 13: Very Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 14 sps)
Mode 14: Very Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 16 sps)
Mode 15: Very Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 18 sps)
Mode 16: Ultra Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 20 sps)
Mode 17: Ultra Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 25 sps)
Mode 18: Ultra Fast Dual Trigger HALO Mode (Both Triggers – 30 sps)Game compatibility: (All versions/all patch updates some examples are listed below, this is only a partial list)
∑ Modern Warfare 2
∑ Call of Duty 4,5,6
∑ Halo 2,3
∑ Left for Dead
∑ NEW – Battle Field! & Red Dead Redemption!
∑ All other first and third person shooter games and others
Here are some explanations about the software:
- When you switch on the controller you are in “OFF” (LED on), ie the RapidFire is inactive, your controller will work as before.
- By pressing the “Sync” button, you go to the next mode, when you get to the last mode, the mode is “OFF”.
- When you change modes, the LED will blink as many times as the mode in which you are … example, if you are in 5, the LED flashes 5 times.
- For modes above 10 then the LED will flash the number of times 10. Example: you are 14 and mode switching into 15, the LED flashes 5 times. Same for 20, 30 …
- By pressing the button longer “Sync”, you switch to “Standby”, ie the Rapidfire is disabled (the LED flashes quickly during the entire period of Fashion “Stand-By”) , to get back again on the current mode simply press and release “Sync”, the LED flashes to indicate which mode you are.